Adult MHFA Aware - Online
Time & Location
About the Event
Perfect for anyone wanting to gain knowledge and skills to have mental health conversations and support their own and others wellbeing.
This is an accredited MHFA England course, attendees will recieve a workbook, manual and certificate upon completion of the course.
Participants will gain:
· An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
· Knowledge of some common mental health issues
· An introduction to looking after their own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
· Confidence to offer support to someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
This course is valued at £125
We have subsidised prices for early bird bookings, don't miss out on these great prices.
- Early Bird£75£750£0
- Standard Ticket price£95£950£0